THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE shall be responsible in providing health care services within the company together with the Occupational Health and Safety Physician / Company Doctor. Ensure that employees are well advised and guided in any medical related concerns in coordination to the Company Doctor while properly maintaining employee health related documents.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE shall be performing the detailed functions such as:
• Providing specific necessary medical services inside the company clinic as needed.
• Providing first aid when needed.
• Assisting the Company Doctor in monitoring employees under treatment.
• Performing physical assessment and evaluation during pre-employment medical exam.
• Updating employee medical records.
• Providing clerical support to various HR functions.
• Performing other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, THE CANDIDATE MUST BE:
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Registered Nurse under PRC
• Willing to work on shifting schedule on a 6-days workweek.
• Willing to work onsite in our Pasig Office (Ortigas Center)
• Paid leave credits.
• Company events
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Rotational shift
• 13th month salary
• Overtime pay.
We care for your health same as we care for all our employees, please wear face mask, and face shield and always maintain rightful physical distance as you visit our office.